Plug and play Union Jack taillights for the countryman models, no coding needed.
Made to order, worldwide shipping, manufacture time 3-4 weeks.
Available from June 2021
1. Remove the chrome trims with a plastic pry tool
2. Open the boot and remove the little carpet section that leads to the rear of the lights
3. There are 2 white tabs that need to be turned it order to release the taillights. Then they can be removed, you want to lift out the side that didn't have the white tabs on
4. To refit - connect the wiring first, then push the light back in place, these don't connect the same way as the standard ones did, they have thread and nuts. Once the thread sticks through the inside, pop your head inside the boot and you’ll be able to attach the nuts
5. Swap over your chrome trim
Please let us know if you think any additional information would be useful and we will add it here.
Some of our products are large items to ship and it is difficult to calculate accurate shipping costs to everywhere in the world - if you are unhappy about the shipping cost quoted at checkout please contact us with your exact location and postal code so that we can do our best to get you the most effective personalised shipping cost possible. We do not attempt to profit from delivery charges so we will get you the best deal we can.
We're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. Some of our products are hand made or custom made to order so they are not held in stock. Some goods come from abroad so may take a little longer than you expect.
If your purchase is time critical please check with us before placing your order to avoid being disappointed.
Car modification laws in the UK and elsewhere are in place to ensure drivers who want to enhance their vehicles adhere to certain safety standards. While modifications are a great way to alter the look and performance of a car, some may also affect the handling and overall safety of the vehicle on the road.
You may need to inform your insurance company of any modifications made to your car – whether they were already installed when you purchased the vehicle or if you have done them yourself. If you don’t tell your insurer, any future claim you make could be turned down. Worse still, your insurance could be completely invalidated. Modifications carried out to any car may affect the vehicle manufacturers warranty.